New Course Reserves Tool
Emory University Libraries has implemented a new Course Reserves tool that has replaced Reserves Direct. The new Course Reserves tool provides many features for users including:
- Options for instructor self-service and library staff full-service
- Requesting directly through discoverE
- Integration into Blackboard
- Immediate access to uploaded materials, with physical and electronic items all displayed in one easy-to-view place
- The ability to archive and reactivate past course materials, group course materials by subject and dates, automated email notifications for newly added materials, system generated process statuses for pending requests, and much more.
We have migrated three full years of Reserves Direct course materials into the new software. This includes complete course materials from Fall 2011 through Spring 2014. We are happy to migrate earlier course materials on an on-demand basis. Please contact your home reserves library for more information.If you would like to learn more about the new Course Reserves project, please contact email@example.com or your home reserves library. Training materials and videos are also available on the library’s Course Reserves pages.